After a long association with our friends and teachers, we left our alma mater, with the golden memories in mind. Believe it or not, those days will never come back again but whenever we meet after a long time we relive the moments and feel nostalgic. We have a lot to share about our new life, achievements, challenges, ideas, talents and so much more but the time and never-ending commitments in our life don’t allow us to do so.
Don’t worry, at navodayans.in we understand your emotions and the unstoppable zeal to know more about other navodayan stars. You may be one of them or must be knowing someone who can inspire others by the successful journey of their life. Share the story with us and we will take it further, let other navodayans feel proud, inspired and motivated.
What all we accept?
In short, anything & everything which you feel can inspire others to do good in their life. In general, this includes stories of your achievements in life, startup, talent like singing or dancing etc, innovations, a full cover story on alumni meet, something significant which others should know.
Points to Ponder
To keep things pure and interesting, we have some points which you should consider before submitting a story to us.
- It must be related to a navodayan or someone associated with Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- It should be worth reading and should inspire others to do good in life.
- Refrain from contents which may badly affect the reputation of our Vidyalaya, Indian Government, and our beautiful nation. Keep in mind, we are here to spread positivity.
We are committed to providing good quality content to our readers. At no point in time, we will compromise on quality and reading experience. To ensure the same, you should keep following things in mind.
- All articles must be preferably in English.
- The article must be well structured and descriptive.
- Give special attention to correctness of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Associated photos & videos must be of high-resolution for improved users experience.
- Details provided in the article must be correct for which the responsibility lies with the submitter.
How to submit?
You may submit your well-drafted article to us through e-mail. Forward your content including photos, videos, and other related materials to us, we will refine it to meet our requirements and publish it after processing. Don’t forget to include your contact details, that will be helpful to us in case we need any more clarification on your article before publishing.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or through our Facebook page.